Sunday, September 22, 2013

INTERVIEW with Aussie Gal Scarlett Morgan





1)Tell us a little about what you do and where you are from?

Well, It is a long story that is best kept short, Father was in the Defence force and Mother a Teacher so you can Imagine I have moved around a fair bit in my life. Happily settled on and loving the Gold Coast for over 16 years.
I am a Photographic model, Although I have been recently been getting a bit of Acting work as well in Music videos and TV commercials. 
 I study Beauty Therapy during the week and then when Friday hits I am busy being the life of the party, Topless waitressing and also performing exciting strip shows . I love everything that I do !!!

2)What is your dream job?
What I am doing right now , would love to break in to American and European market..

3) How do guys react when they see you in bars?
It varies, usually the ones I like are too shy to talk to me and I am too shy to approach them... you can see how this may be a problem


4)In one sentence describe your sex life?
Oh yes Oh yes !!!! ohhh Im going to  mmmmmmm oh yes fuck fuck fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk......    I have the best sex ever :)

5)Whats the wildest experience u have had in the bedroom?
Just one ? and does it have to be in the bedroom ?
lets just say I like my sex on the kinkier side and rope, whips and sex toys are all welcome !! Hitachi Magic wand especially !!


6)Whats the one thing you have always wanted to do in the bedroom?
a MMF threesome would be fun


8)Turn ons in a guy?
Funny, caring men who are not too arrogant a good heart, a bit of a rock star appearance doesn't hurt either

9)Turn ons in a girl?
somebody who is confident and happy, A smile is the most attractive thing a girl can wear !

10)How would a guy best pick you up and get you to his bed?
Politely ask me out on a date, you would be shocked if you knew how few people actually ask me out. don't be cocky or rude. and please no surprising me with cock shots on Facebook . If i want it I will ask. 



11)Ultimate fantasy ?
Big sexy orgy. my place right now !!! :)

12)Name the 1 female  celeb u would most like to hook up?
Monica Bellucci

13)Describe your average Saturday night?
Hey guys wanna see me put this condom on this banana with my mouth 

14)One thing guys don't know about beautiful women?
we fart too  hahahaha

15)One sentence describe how an orgasm feels for you?
I think I may have covered this already...just got to get the spot and I can ride that wave for what feels like an eternity


16)What are your thoughts on plastic surgery?
I believe if you want surgery then fine but you are beautiful the way you are . love natural women and small boobies. rock it with confidence !

17) should women be judged for sleeping around?
only if men are, just stay safe and then everyone can be happy and disease free.

18)Do all girls cheat and explain your answer?
I don't think a yes or no could answer this correctly. I just wish people could be more honest with themselves as well as their partners.  If you are not getting something from a relationship talk about it. perhaps your partner might be ok with that threesome or indulging that fetish after all. 

19) Have you had forbidden sex either with someone you shouldn't or at a time u shouldn't and what was the experience like?
Forbidden no but I have had an experience with a very dear friend and while we probably should not have, it was a magical night.

20)Describe your body from smell to touch to look in detail for our readers
Dark locks lightly brushing over my nipples which stand firm and erect.my curves are defined and womanly soft yet firm to the touch. Dark and perfectly groomed hairs draw your eyes down lower to a neat kissable pout between my legs. curved bottom perky and lifted up to the ceiling,I smell sweet with a hint of naughtiness



The BCA

Visit this wonderful specimen on twitter and facebook and have a gooooood look,you wont be disappointed 
 FACEBOOK:Scarlett Morgan                                                                        TWITTER:Scarlett Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment