Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Eddie Murphy Ideology

So i was at a bar the other night talking to one of my closest buddies and like usual we were talking about sex and our latest conquests.

Now the last fortnight has been good to the Blue Collar Aristocrat, without details the hook up count is at 7 and the hit it and quit it count is at 4.

This led my friend to ask the question "Does the strange beat exploring the depths of sex with your girlfriend"

If you look at this closer it becomes an intriguing question cause from all accounts that i have got, a one nighter is rarely as exploritory and physically stimulating as banging someone who knows what pushes your buttons . But how can the same piece of ass give you the rush you get from getting to enter something new?

My answer is simple,if sex is purely physical for you then get a girlfreind and fuck her in every way you can and practise a routine till you get to the point where you rock eachothers world.

If sex is also about a challenege and that initail rush then you need to go out and hunt down something new and savor that moment.

Me, im a hunt and savor guy! Nothing feels better than looking down at a girl you just met and seeing her look up at you then closing your eyes and feeling your dick go in her mouth for the first time.

I can forego the long term quality of the blowjob for the rush of that moment plus i figure if i bring my A game i can always fuck the girl good enough to have a great time whilst getting that surge of excitement from her being a conquest.

I watched my buddies expression as i told him this and by what i could see i was convinced he disagreed.

Then he threw me a curve ball

His reply made me think long and hard about life,love,loyalty and relationships

See my friend suggested the best way to be emotionally and sexually satisfied is to be in a relationship and cheat!!!!!

Now im a lot of things but i have never cheated on a woman i have been in a serious relationship with but it did cast my mind back to atime when i guess what i did was technically cheat

It was a while back and for this part of the story you will get details.I was dating a younger girl....i was 29 she was 19 and she was a hot piece of ass.Sadly she was inexperienced in bed and the sex wasnt great

Now we had gone on about 10 dates and spent a fair bit of time together but not made anything official . One night she cancelled on going out with me and i had been chatting with this other girl online so i decided to invite her over.

This girl came over for a drink and within 5 minutes we were fooling around and i can clearly remember the second she put my cock in her mouth the first thing i thought of was my "girlfriend" and i nearly blew then and there

See the rush of hitting some new ass was magnified so much by the rush of being bad and the feeling of doing something you shouldnt.

It brought out a naughty side in me and we got right into it,she blew me,i ate her out,she rode me i drilled her,she pinched me, i slapped her

I was so wound up i remember kneeling behind her and feeling like drilling her thru my wall.I had no attachment to this girl,she was less attractive than my "girlfrfiend" but i was ripping into her like a man possesed

What a stimulant cheating was!!!!

As i kicked this girl out,her makeup running,red faced and having just had me finish inside her my phone rang and it was my "girlfriend"

I started talking to her and i motioned to my booty call to come back

With that i could tell it turned the booty call on beijng "the other girl" and she unzipped my pants.Next thing you know im planning to meet my "girlfriend" on the phone while this stranger sucks me like my penis has the antidote.

Being a guy who rarely finishes from oral sex i was surprised to unload in her mouth within a few minutes.AS i hung up the phone my booty call said "thanx for a fun night think of me when you screw her " and walked off

I felt like i was in an episode of Cheaters

That night i eventually did meet up with my "girlfriend" and she gave me a blowjob in the back of my truck and you know what?

I did think about the booty call girl !!!!!!!

And the blowjob felt better as i pulled my "girlfriend" hair and taunghted her in my head knowing she was the second girl that night to blow me

As i write this i feel like a sleeze and would like to think i would not do that again but you know what my buddy is right ,the best sex you can have is "cheating on your girl sex" and the bonus of it is you go home and get that "i know how to push your buttons sex" off your girl

I feel stale with banging strangers at this point and am considering dating someone just so i can cheat on them.

Lots of girls like being the chick you use to cheat on your girl , it makes them feel like they are better than your girlfriend and it is a rush to be the cheater

Like all great experiences it has its flaws ,the main one being hurting a person you care for and also seeing how willing people are to cheat only makes you less trusting when you fall for that special someone.

So go forth and bed agirl behind your womans back,it will blow your mind BUt only take the journey if you can live with the consequences!

The BCA

No comments:

Post a Comment